On Stage Action: Speaking and Workshops
Got a crowd of folk basking in their life achievements and glorious days but are unwilling to confront the issues shrugging them day in and day out?
I deliver an engaging conversation about the mechanics of grief and loss and the connection of how trauma creates a frozen state. Once we break this down, we can begin the work of
+Zeroing in on the traumas, abandonment, griefs, and losses in our lives +Breathing life into our visions and dreams +Establishing a new center of peace not trauma +Collaborating and communicating with the persons in our environment as peers not emotional robbers
Popular Topics I’ve Presented include:
- Learning to Love and Live Again After a Loss
- Unsticking Love in Life
- Community Organizing: Building Culture in Community
- PK’s (Preacher Kids): The Power of Expression & Knowing Jesus for Yourself
- Restoration and Recovery After Tragedy
- Receiving Healing from Trauma and Abuse
- Obtaining the Love of Father God
- Overcoming the Loss of a Loved One
- Identifying & Breaking the Orphan Spirit
Path to Purpose LIVE- Online Series- Sponsored by the Road to Mrs.. I had the awesome opportunity to speak to over 90 men and woman on the topic “The Enemies to the Successful Woman”. You can listen here.
- No More Drama With Your Mate Women’s Conference- Greensboro, North Carolina- “Overcoming the Loss of a Loved One”- 1 hour presentation on overcoming grief and the orphan spirit.
- United Gospel Outreach- Summer Youth Revival- Kinston, North Carolina- “Preacher’s Kids: The Power of Self-Expression and Knowing God for Yourself”- 1 hour motivational message of identifying and maintaining focus on God in a world that is culture and reality television ridden.
- University of Omar Bongo- English Department- Libreville, Gabon, Central Africa-”From There to Here: Cultural Assimilation from Gabon to the United States”- 3 hour presentation on the cultural differences in America and integration of narrative therapy in communities, groups, and individuals who have dealt with traumatic and grief-ridden events in their life and how they overcame
Want me at your next event?
Speaking to and encouraging crowds craving change is so awesome. Complete this form and I will respond within 2 business days.