2016 is going to be an amazing year!!!!We hope to see you there!
Open Wings Ministries Women’s Conference- The HELP
March 11-13, 2016
Finding Your New Normal
Friday, February 12, 2016 7-9pm Fayetteville, GA
Join Me In Kinston, NC on Saturday, August 1, 2015!
On Stage Action: Speaking and Workshops
Got a crowd of folk basking in their life achievements and glorious days but are unwilling to confront the issues shrugging them day in and day out?
I deliver an engaging conversation about the mechanics of grief and loss and the connection of how trauma creates a frozen state. Once we break this down, we can begin the work of zeroing in on traumas, abandonment, griefs, and losses in our lives; breathing life into our visions and dreams; and establishing a new center of peace where trauma once was. This will effectively help us to collaborate and communicate with the persons in our environment as peers not emotional robbers.
Popular Topics I’ve Presented include:
- Learning to Love and Live Again After a Loss
- The Power of Resilience
- Un-sticking Love in Life
- Community Organizing: Building Culture in Community
- PK’s (Preacher Kids): The Power of Expression & Knowing Jesus for Yourself
- Restoration and Recovery After Tragedy
- Receiving Healing from Trauma and Abuse
- Obtaining the Love of Father God
- Overcoming the Loss of a Loved One
- Identifying & Breaking the Orphan Spirit
2015 is in full effect and maternity leave for me ended on March 1, 2015! I am happy to announce the birth of our little one, Boutou Sudie Ogandaga! She is a joy and her sister, Talmer-Marie Ogandaga is in pure love with her!
I am excited to assist your next event with a positive and educational atmosphere of peace, purpose, and healing from grief!
- March 29, 2014– Heart to Love with Fola (Radio Interview)
- March 15, 2014– NetWork vs NetWorth Women’s Conference- Kinston, North Carolina (Public Event)
- March 6, 2014– Reveal Cosmetics/Motivated Diva’s Empowerment Call (Public Event)
- November 14, 2013– Seasons of Grief Community Grief Seminar- Part I- Fayetteville, Georgia (Public Event)
- November 22, 2013– Meeting of the Hearts- Coretta Scott King Young Women’s Leadership Academy- Atlanta, Georgia (Private Event)
- December 5, 2013– Seasons of Grief Community Grief Seminar- Part II- Fayetteville, Georgia (Public Event)
Path to Purpose LIVE- Online Series– Sponsored by The Road to Mrs.. I had the awesome opportunity to speak to over 90 men and woman on the topic “The Enemies to the Successful Woman”. You can listen here.
- No More Drama With Your Mate Women’s Conference- Greensboro, North Carolina– “Overcoming the Loss of a Loved One”- 1 hour presentation on overcoming grief and the orphan spirit.
- United Gospel Outreach- Summer Youth Revival- Kinston, North Carolina- “Preacher’s Kids: The Power of Self-Expression and Knowing God for Yourself”- 1 hour motivational message of identifying and maintaining focus on God in a world that is culture and reality television ridden.
- University of Omar Bongo- English Department- Libreville, Gabon, Central Africa-“From There to Here: Cultural Assimilation from Gabon to the United States”- 3 hour presentation on the cultural differences in America and integration of narrative therapy in communities, groups, and individuals who have dealt with traumatic and grief-ridden events in their life, build resilience through empowered decision making and how they overcame.
Want me at your next event?
Speaking to and encouraging crowds craving change is so awesome. Complete this form and I will respond within 2 business days.