I know, I know, it’s been a heck of a while since my fingers have touched the blog, but I promise it was for a good reason:
Her name is Boutou Sudie Ogandaga and she came to us on December 1!
With my Aunt Jewell and Mother in Love, Marie Claire who stayed with us a whopping 3 months to get organized as a new growing family! #lovethem
I’m excited to bring the first interview for the 2015 year! Tonight at 9pm EST, we will feature Jennifer Pessima who is a multi-talented person who has endured alot in her short lifespan; yet, you’d never know! Tonight, join us for the first part of a four part series called: Grief, Guardanship, and God’s Promise for Good Success! Learn with me, how Jennifer overcame the death of both parents, life as an adult orphan, to walk into her passion and place in the marketplace to recieving the unconditional love that God has for her!
Her story is amazing!!!
Please take the time right now to register for tonights podcast/broadcast right now by clicking on this link: https://danita.leadpages.net/grieftalk1/
Together, We’re going to show you…
- How to discover what the orphan spirit is, why it matters to your life.
- How to laser in on the importance of receiving God’s unconditional love.
- How to create a movement that naturally births an atmosphere of authenticity in business, on social media and in life.
- How to get really clear as whether you have the orphan spirit and how to overcome it!
- How to take your passion and calling to the marketplace.
Hope to see you tonight and remember to add the GriefTalk Podcast to your subscription list. Pray for our consistency and God’s restoration on all we interview and all who are exposed to this podcast.
We love you! God loves you smoking hot!!!